Life Chiropractic Unlimited Plans
No appointments are necessary. [See Open Adjustment Hours in the footer area.]
Initial Set-Up Fee: $110 + Plan (see below)
- NEW Life Chiropractic Members
- RETURNING Life Chiropractic Members (those who previously dropped a membership and are restarting a membership).
Unlimited Visits, as needed
MONTHLY PLAN. Paid by auto debit (on a monthly basis)
- Single: $94 per month
- Couple: $150 per month
- Family*: $165 per month
There is no time commitment to (or contract for) a monthly plan. Payment is set up as a recurring fee on a month-to-month basis.
Cancellations. You may opt out at any time; however, in order to cancel membership and payment, notice must be given to Life Chiropractic (in writing) before the first of the month for that membership period. [All cancellation requests must be in writing.]
ANNUAL PLAN. Pre-pay in full annually (one payment)
- Single: $948 per year ($79 per month) | annual savings (vs. Monthly Plan): $180
- Couple: $1560 per year ($130 per month) | annual savings (vs. Monthly Plan): $240
- Family*: $1680 per year ($140 per month) | annual savings (vs. Monthly Plan): $300
Cancellations. If, for any reason, a member chooses to opt out of care, a refund will be issued for any unused months at the Monthly Plan rate; e.g., a Single Monthly Plan fee of $94 x no. of months already used, subtracted from the Annual Plan fee of $948. [All cancellation requests must be in writing.]
- No-cost-no-obligation initial consultation and spinal examination are available to you. [No x-rays are necessary during a consultation.] Call (563.663.2300) to schedule this first appointment.
- Initial set-up fee to initiate membership: $110.
- Initial X-rays, if needed: $59 per series of two views.
- No appointments needed (after the first, introductory appointment). Just come in during Open Adjustment Hours. See available hours in the footer area.
- No insurance accepted (or needed).
- Single adjustment fee (with no Plan): $47 | pay-as-you-go option.
* Family Plan includes both spouses & dependent children only; i.e., children must be living at home and 18 years of age (or younger) or current college student to age 21.